Thank you for reading our warranty policy. We expect our products to provide years of trouble free operation, however, if anything were to happen we will provide a complete replacement battery.
- Best Hybrid Batteries warranties its products to be free from defects during the warranty period, which is from the original date of purchase until the expiration of the warranty term listed on the sales receipt.
- Warranties are not-prorated. We provide complete warranty coverage for 3 years and unlimited mileage.
- Warranties are time bound only, and mileage of the vehicle is unlimited during the warranty period.
- The warranty can be transferred to a new owner within thirty (30) days of vehicle sale during the warranty period. Only one (1) transfer is allowed pending the bill of sale and the newly registered owner’s name provided to Best Hybrid Batteries within the 30 day period.
- Warranty terms are not extendable or restarted after the original date of purchase.
- The warranty covers only the hybrid battery, no other components or services are covered.
- Best Hybrid Batteries will replace any defective product or battery during the warranty period.
- Batteries replaced under warranty that were originally shipped to customers or third party installers are not eligible for a free installation by Best Hybrid Batteries, and are not subject to reimbursement for labor charges.
- The warranty does not cover any commercial use of the product. Vehicles entered into commercial service (taxi cab, rideshare, delivery vehicles, etc.) will void any warranty. Commercial vehicles are eligible for a standard 12 month warranty if declared at the time of the original purchase.
- The warranty excludes failures from improper installations by other parties, for storage beyond thirty (30) days, to any damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer, or damages caused by shipping, if accepted at delivery and not documented with the carrier.
- Warranty is void upon removal, tampering, or damage to warranty labels.
- Certain engine malfunctions on a hybrid vehicle will cause premature battery failure. Namely, a loss of engine function can occur where the vehicle drives on battery power alone, thereby weakening the battery to the point of failure. These and any other condition beyond the control of Best Hybrid Batteries are not anticipated or covered by this warranty policy.
- To activate the warranty policy please complete the information at the end of this policy and after signing, submit it to Best Hybrid Batteries by mail, email, or on-line.
Executing a Warranty Claim
To report a possible product failure, please follow this guide:
- To report a possible product failure, please follow this guide:
Contact our Customer Support team members within five (5) days of first knowledge of defect.
- Document the failure with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from an onboard diagnostic (OBD) port scanning tool. In most states, these codes can be obtained at no charge by by visiting a local auto parts store (NAPA, AutoZone, O'Reilly's, etc). Please submit a copy of the reports showing the retrieved codes, the vehicle's VIN#, the date, and a list of all DTC's present.
- Best Hybrid Batteries shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective item, within a reasonable period of time not to exceed thirty (30) days.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Best Hybrid Batteries, its employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation or failure of this product.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Best Hybrid Batteries for any battery. All other warranties implied by state law applicable to the battery shall be limited to the warranty period stated on the sales receipt. Best Hybrid Batteries makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.